Valorem Integrated Solutions (Pty) Ltd offers a comprehensive consulting service covering general business transformation, strategic planning and process re-engineering, with a special focus on human resource processes and functions. In this field of expertise we specialise in human resource function re-engineering and payroll realignment, as well as performance improvement initiatives, organisational restructuring and change management.
Some examples of out organisational development consulting assignments include:
- Development and implementation of employment equity strategies
- Development of human resource policies, practices and benefits
- Conducting of attitude, culture and climate surveys and culture change programmes
- Development and implementation of human resource information systems strategies
We also specialise in the field of employee relations, providing the following services:
- Collective bargaining
- Discipline and grievance management
- Dispute resolution
- Litigation (Arbitration, Labour Court and Labour Appeal Court)
- Contracts of employment
- Job analysis
- Job grading
We furthermore manage all facets arising out the employer-employee relationship. We are accountable for all statutory requirements and liabilities and give special attention to all administration, payroll, leave scheduling and industrial relations. Our excellent service is strengthened by our infrastructure and support functions, enabling our clients to get the work done without the need to manage permanent staff.